You’re in the right place . .
… if you just need to get some colour in your borders, or you need to completely re-design your whole back garden.
Since you’re here right now, something tells me that you’ve got a problem you can’t quite work out or you have a dream you want to come to life. Maybe you
- Have no idea what to plant where
- Need help in creating a plan to create your dream garden
- Feel disappointed . . . you really wish your family could enjoy your garden more than they do
No matter what happened last Summer you want to be out there this Summer making the most of the time you have together
You want your garden to be a place that you can relax, the kids can play in and you can crank up the BBQ in and entertain
You know that you’re ready to make some changes in your space but you just don’t know how to make that a reality . . . you feel a bit stuck … trust me, I’ve been there!
Let me tell you what I believe . . .
- I believe time together is the single most important thing in this world, be it with family, friends or your tribe; whatever you call them hold them close
- I believe being outdoors makes us happy, and we can be even happier if we also have something in our hand – be it a watering can, a swing-ball racket or a glass of Campari and Orange!
- I believe you deserve the space to be outdoors and happy. And I’m determined to give you the tools and ideas to create that feeling of happiness in your own garden
- If I’m being totally honest, I also believe that making a daisy-chain and rum ‘n raisin ice cream can make any gloomy day brighter!
This is the thing: your home life and family time together is the most important thing ever . . . and I’m going to help you make the most of that time and your space so you can focus on having the adventures and making the memories that will last forever
Renée ran a Christmas wreath making workshop which I helped to organise and also attended. It was fab! She is a dream to work with and the love she has for her job shines through in her classes. Very knowledgeable and ever so helpful. Don’t hesitate to book her but be quick, she’s becoming a bit of a local legend!
Just had my hoedown. I was feeling completely overwhelmed by my garden. I now feel excited to get out there and put into place all the wonderful ideas Renée gave me … would recommend Renée to everyone!
We started with a Hoedown and were so impressed and blown away by Renée’s knowledge, passion and ideas, that we booked her garden design and planting services.
I had a lovely session with Renée discussing our garden. It was a great opportunity to get advice on how to look after favourite plants and she had so many planting ideas for those problem areas.
Absolutely wonderful, full of amazing ideas, gives great advice. Allowed me to see my garden in a different way.
My garden makes me smile now . . . everyday it makes me smile
Bonnie, West Sussex
Renée has created a space that feels bigger than before and I just love to sit and look at it!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get hints and tips on making your dream garden